Danvers Public Schools is an inclusive community of learners that is respectful of individual differences, in which all students are valued for their unique strengths, talents, and challenges. A welcoming environment for students, families, faculty, and staff is evident and diversity is valued and celebrated.
All students are fully engaged and invested in their learning. They demonstrate personal responsibility and are achieving to their maximum capability. They are skilled communicators and problem-solvers who engage in collaborative inquiry, make effective use of technology and apply their learning in authentic, real‐life situations. Graduates of Danvers Public Schools leave the school system feeling confident and well prepared to continue their learning in the wide array of college and career options available to them. They go on to become productive, responsible, caring citizens of the global community and achieve their definition of success.
Upcoming EventsView Calendar
- Posted Mar 16, 2023Elementary Family Math & Literacy NightGeneral
- Posted Mar 16, 2023SEPAC Parent Resource Fair at HRMSCommunity
- Posted Mar 13, 2023FY24 Budget RequestGeneral
- Posted Mar 8, 2023School Committee Executive Session 3/13/2023General
- Posted Mar 8, 2023School Committee Agenda for 3/13/23General
- Posted Feb 8, 2023School Committee Executive Session MeetingCommunity
- Posted Feb 8, 2023School Committee Meeting - 2/13/23Community
- Posted Jan 23, 2023School Committee MeetingCommunity
- Posted Jan 23, 2023Executive Session for School CommitteeCommunity
- Posted Jan 13, 2023Superintendent Press ReleaseCommunity