Important Information: Please read carefully before registering.
* No student will be allowed to ride the bus without registering.
* All students grades K-12, riding the bus are required to wear masks at all times and will be required to sit in an assigned seat. Failure to adhere to these policies will result in the termination of transportation services.
* Per the Danvers Public Schools revised policy (see link below) students Gr. K-12 will be prioritized for those who live more than 2 miles from the schools. Students Gr. K-12 living under 2 miles will be placed on a lottery-based waitlist.
* August 17, 2020 through August 21, 2020 online bus registration will take place.
* August 24, 2020 through August 28, 2020 Distance verification and numbers of registration will be analyzed and a waitlist will be created based on the lottery system.
* Monday, August 31, 2020 riders will be informed via email if they have a slot on the bus. Payments will need to be made and received no later than September 4, 2020 by 4:00pm once informed of your slot.
* Monday, September 10, 2020 routes will be published on the website and lists will be provided to drivers who will develop seating assignments for all grade levels.
* Kindergarten students will not be dropped off if there is not an adult waiting for them at the bus stop. Kindergarten students do not get dropped off in front of their houses.
Online Bus Registration – Grades K-12
Bus registration for the 2020/2021 school year is now open online. Students who are eligible for the bus are students in grade K-12 that live 2 miles or over. All students grade K-12 who are eligible for transportation must register for the bus. No payment will be required at the time of registration. Payment will be collected after you are notified by email that you have a slot on the bus. Space availability is on a first come, first served basis. In order to register, you will need your child’s student ID number (LASID #), DHS and HRMS students can find that on the PowerSchool portal or on their report card. Elementary students can find the student ID number (LASID #) on the child(s) report card. New incoming kindergarten students can find this number in their welcome letter received in July.
Students in grades K-12 living under the 2 mile radius may also register for the bus, but are selected through a lottery system based on space availability wait list. Payment will be collected after you are notified by email that you have a slot on the bus.
Should you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org