Give Back to Different Faith Organizations in Your Local Areas:
- DANVERS CHURCH OF THE NAZARENE 2018 ANNUAL WOMEN’S SPRING EVENT “Seeds of Kindness”: Will takes place on in May. Two volunteers in grades 11 or 12 are needed to care for children in the nursery during the event. For further information contact Rebekah Milette, Women’s Ministry team member, at 978-304-6261, or email@example.com. The Danvers Church of the Nazarene is located at 181 Dayton Street, Danvers, Ma.
- POLISH-Russian-Lithuanian-American Citizen’s Club: Annual Events. Volunteers needed for monthly events including set-up, event support and clean-up. Contact Andrea Walke, Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. Located at 12 Cheever Street, Danvers, Ma.
- POLISH RUSSIAN LITHUANIAN AMERICAN CITIZEN’S CLUB Polski Dinner: Volunteers are needed each year to assist with their multiple events, with set-up, serving and clean-up. Students interested in volunteering should contact Andrea Walke, Volunteer Coordinator, at 978-766-3201, or at email@example.com. The Polish Russian Lithuanian American Citizen’s Club is located at 22 Cheever Street, Danvers, Ma.
- ST. JOHN THE BAPTIST Pre-K Extended Day Program: Is looking for volunteers to assist their staff in the Extended Day Program from 2:45-5:30 p.m., Monday-Friday. Primary responsibilities will include assisting students in grades PreK-8 with their homework, as well as coordinating various activities that include basketball, board games and arts and crafts. Students interested should contact Trisha Quinn, Program Director, at 978-479-4542, or at firstname.lastname@example.org. St. John the Baptist is located at 19 Chestnut Street, Peabody, Ma.
- TRIATHLON BY THE SEA/18th Annual The Jewish Community Center of the North Shore (JCCNS) will be sponsoring the 18th Annual Triathlon by the Sea in May. A 10-mile bike around Marblehead Neck. Volunteers are needed on Friday, May TBD, 2018 from 12:00-2:00 p.m. to fill goody bags, on Saturday, May TBD, 2018 from 10:00-2:00 p.m. for event set-up and 2:00-6:00 p.m. For event set-up, as well as race spotters on the day of the race. To volunteer and for more information contact Kevin Lynch Greenberg email@example.com, or Andrew Dalton firstname.lastname@example.org. Andrew Dalton can also be contacted at 781-631-8330.