Danvers High School is a community of independent learners dedicated to respect,
responsibility, creativity, and the pursuit of academic excellence.
- Students will communicate effectively through writing, speaking, and other mediums.
- Students will use appropriate strategies in order to achieve effective reading comprehension.
- Students will be critical thinkers who locate, analyze, evaluate, and synthesize information.
- Students will demonstrate creativity.
- Students will understand how to use technology effectively and appropriately.
- Students will demonstrate knowledge of behaviors that affect the health and safety of themselves and others.
- Students will become knowledgeable of the needs of others through community service.
- Students will work independently and collaboratively to accomplish goals.
- Students, as members of a global community, will demonstrate an understanding of diverse cultures.