Please read this before going to the online registration form:
- The online form must be submitted for ALL students who take the bus.
- You will be required to enter your child’s LASID number, which can be located as follows:
Report card for all Elementary Students
PowerSchool Parent portal for all Middle and High School students – next to your child’s name.
The respective school office can assist you with this if you are unsure.
- Students who are not registered for the bus will not be issued a bus pass or be on the approved list for transportation.
- Space availability on the bus is on a first come, first serve basis.
- Payment needs to be submitted at the time of registration.
- Your spot on the bus is not guaranteed if you do not register by August 8, 2017.
- Students in grades K-5 must live at least one mile from the attending school.
- Students in grades 6-12 must live at least 2 miles from the attending school.
REGISTRATION DATES AND FEES:
Early Registration: Through July 7, 2017
Rate per student: $170
Max per family $510
Regular Registration: July 8, 2017 through August 8, 2017
Rate per student: $180
Max per family: $540
Late Registration: After August 8th
Please note the following Important Information:
- No student will be denied transportation because of financial hardship.
- Bus fee waivers are available for students who qualify for free or reduced lunch. Applications must be submitted yearly. If you qualified last year, you need to reapply for the 17-18 school year. Click HERE for the 17-18 Free/Reduced Lunch application. Mail to the Food Services office at Danvers High School, 60 Cabot Road, Danvers MA 01923.
1: Click HERE for instructions on setting up your eFunds account.
2: If you do not have an E-Funds account set up, click HERE to enroll BEFORE you complete the bus registration form.
3: Click here for BUS REGISTRATION FORM