Please note: schedules are distributed to students in homeroom on the first day of school. The PowerSchool Parent Portal is not available until Monday, September 18th.
The email you have received regarding your student’s team assignment included the following: a copy of the welcome letter, team newsletter, and supply list can be found below, and the District Calendar is also posted on the district’s webpage at https://danverspublicschools.org/2017-2018-calendar/:
- a letter indicating your student’s team and homeroom assignment, and other important dates and times for the start of the school year;
- a team newsletter providing more details regarding your student’s team;
- a supply list for your student’s grade;
- Danvers Public Schools’ District Calendar for 2017-2018, which lists our Early Release days as well as days school is not in session.
Please visit our website at https://danverspublicschools.org/holten-richmond/ for more information including:
- the HRMS Student Handbook
- A Parent’s/Student’s Guide of Where to Go/What to Do at HRMS;
- PowerSchool Frequently Asked Questions;
- information regarding the HRMS Twitter account, and how to follow it without having a Twitter account and/or via text;
- extra-curricular offerings;
- Chromebook guidelines and insurance information;
- Summer Reading information on our Library page;
- our HRMS Google calendar, which is updated on a regular basis to provide families with important dates. You also have the option of subscribing to the Google calendars for HRMS as well as the other schools and the district.
If you should have any questions or concerns, please contact Principal Adam Federico at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing your student in a few weeks!
Grade 7 Supply List
Rebecca Nurse Team