Scroll to top
You are here: Home1 / Referral Process
Preschool Referral Process
- Preschool screening and the evaluation process is in accordance with Chapter 766 Regulations.
- Children may be referred for an evaluation in writing by parents, teachers, doctors, social workers or agencies.
- An evaluation/screening will be conducted to determine eligibility for services as defined by Chapter 766.
- Screenings are conducted throughout the school year as an outreach for early identification of preschoolers with special needs.
- Additional information on screening, eligibility and the preschool program can be obtained by calling the Danvers Public Schools Student Services office at 978-774-6612.