ADDRESS: Danvers Public School
64 Cabot Road, Danvers, MA 01923
Tel: 978-774-4800 Ext: 2219
Bus Registration Important Information Please Read
Bus Registration Form
Fees 2021 - 2022
Annual rate per student | $180
Annual maximum rate per family | $540
E-Funds is the official online payment processing service provider for the Danvers Public School.
E-funds account setup please click HERE
New User Registration and Login page, please click HERE
You will need your child’s student ID number (LASID #), DHS and HRMS students can find that on the PowerSchool portal or on their report card. Elementary students can find the student ID number (LASID #) on the child(s) report card. New incoming kindergarten students can find this number in their welcome letter received in July.
- All students (whether a new or existing students) who takes the bus regardless of fee payment or fee waiver must register prior to the 1st day of the new school year. Student who do not register will not be placed on the approved list for transportation.
- Bus Eligibility – Students Grades K-5 that live 1 mile or over from their school are bus eligible. Students in grades 6-12 living over 1.5 miles from their school are bus eligible
- Space availability on the bus is on a first come, first serve basis.
- Payment will be collected at the time of registration through the efund site. Early bus registration is from June 9, 2021 through July 9, 2021 – $170.00 per student (maximum per family $510.00) Registration from July 10, 2021 through August 13, 2021 – $180.00 per student (maximum per family $540.00).
- Masks – Per the MA State mandate masks will be required for all riders until further notice. Failure to adhere to these policies will result in termination of transportation services.
- Kindergarten students should be accompanied to and from the bus stop by a responsible adult. Kindergarten students are not picked up or dropped off in front of their houses they will use the nearest bus stop.
LASID number (student #) – You will need that number at the time of registration: New incoming kindergarten students can find this number in their welcome letter received in July. Elementary students in grades 1-5 can find the number on there report cards under their name. Middle and high school students numbers can be found through the Powerschool parent portal. If you are unsure of this number, your child’s respective school office can assist you.
Bus routes (stops) lists are determined by the annual registrations and are subject to change by the district office. The updated routes will be posted on this website at the end of August.
- No Student will be denied transportation because of financial hardship. Bus fee waivers are available for students who qualify for free or reduced lunch, however the bus registration form must be completed each new school year. Applications for this should be submitted annually during the month of August. Applications for free/reduced lunch should not be submitted before then.
- If your child plays an instrument that cannot fit on his/her lap, or at their feet, it can not be transported on the bus. This is for the safety of all students using transportation.