Danvers Public Schools Vision
In 2023, Danvers Public Schools is an inclusive community of learners that is respectful of individual differences, in which all students are valued for their unique strengths, talents, and challenges. A welcoming environment for students and families that is evident and diversity is valued and celebrated.
(Strategic Plan 2018-2023)
On behalf of our entire Smith School community we would like to welcome your family to the 2023-2024 school year! Everyday our priority is to create a safe environment for all where expectations are clear, consistent, and instrumental for learning. Fostering relationships and creating a sense of belonging with our students, families, and staff is at the forefront of our decision making.
Our B.R.A.V.E. mantra (Believe, Respect, Accept, Value, Engage) takes center stage as it defines who we are as Bulldogs.
We look forward to a successful year with our school community!
Violetta Powers, Principal
Caitlyn Marshall, Assistant to the Principal
Believe, Respect, Accept, Value, Engage
Upcoming EventsView Calendar
- Posted Sep 26, 2023October Bulldog BulletinGeneral
- Posted Sep 6, 2023September 11th School Committee MeetingCommunity
- Posted Sep 6, 2023Band InformationGeneral
- Posted Aug 31, 20232023-2024 Bus Route ScheduleGeneral
- Posted Aug 27, 2023September Bulldog BulletinGeneral
- Posted Aug 15, 2023August School Committee WorkshopGeneral
- Posted Jun 21, 2023Student Supply List 2023-2024General
- Posted Jun 20, 2023Special School Committee Meeting - June 23, 2023 at 7:30amCommunity
- Posted Jun 13, 20232023-2024 Bus Registration for Grades K-12Community
- Posted Jun 8, 2023School Committee MeetingCommunity