ADDRESS: Danvers Public School
64 Cabot Road, Danvers, MA 01923
Tel: 978-774-4800 Ext: 2219
Bus Registration Form
Consent for administration of Tylenol/Acetaminophen
Fees 2022 - 2023
Annual rate per student | $180
Annual maximum rate per family | $540
E-Funds is the official online payment processing service provider for the Danvers Public School.
E-funds account setup please click HERE
New User Registration and Login page, please click HERE
You will need your child’s student ID number (LASID #), DHS and HRMS students can find that on the PowerSchool portal or on their report card. Elementary students can find the student ID number (LASID #) on the child(s) report card. New incoming kindergarten students can find this number in their welcome letter received in July.
- All students (whether new or existing students) must register prior to September 7, 2022, regardless of fee payment or fee waiver. Student who do not register will not be placed on the approved transportation list.
- Space availability on the bus is on a first come, first serve basis.
- Bus Eligibility – Students Grades K-5 that live 1 mile or over from their school are bus eligible. Students in grades 6-12 living over 1.5 miles from their school are bus eligible
- No Student will be denied transportation because of financial hardship. Bus fee waivers are available for students who qualify for free or reduced lunch, however the bus registration form must be completed each new school year. Applications for free/reduces lunch should be submitted annually during the month of August. These applications should not be submitted before then. Any questions regarding the lunch application can be answered by calling 978-777-8925 x2388.
- Payment will be collected at the time of registration through the Efund site. Early bus registration is from June 6, 2022 through July 15, 2022 – $170.00 per student (maximum per family $510.00) Registration from July 16, 2022 through August 31, 2022 – $180.00 per student (maximum per family $540.00).
- Kindergarten students must be accompanied to and from the bus stop by a responsible adult. Kindergarten students are not picked up or dropped off in front of their houses they will use the nearest bus stop.
LASID number (student ID#) – You will need that number at the time of registration: New incoming kindergarten students can find this number in their welcome letter received by July 4, 2022. Elementary students in grades 1-5 can find the student number on their report cards under their name. Middle and high school students numbers can be found through the Powerschool parent portal or on their report cards. If you are unsure of this number, please contact your child’s school, they can assist you with getting that number.
Bus Routes (stops) – Route lists are determined by the annual registrations and are subject to change by the district office. The updated routes will be posted on this website at the end of August.
- Instruments – If your child plays an instrument that cannot fit on their lap, or at their feet, it can not be transported on the bus. This is for the safety of all students using transportation.
- Bus Conduct – First Incident – If a student receives a written warning from a bus driver the principal will assign the student a seat, so the student can be monitored without distracting the driver. Second Incident – If a student receives a second written warning the student will be suspended from the bus for five (5) school days. Third Incident – If a student receives a third written warning the student will be suspended from the bus for ten (10) school days. Fourth Incident – If a student receives a forth written warning the student will lose all bus privileges for an indefinite amount of time.