Danvers Public Schools Vision
In 2023, Danvers Public Schools is an inclusive community of learners that is respectful of individual differences, in which all students are valued for their unique strengths, talents, and challenges. A welcoming environment for students and families that is evident and diversity is valued and celebrated.
(Strategic Plan 2018-2023)
On behalf of the entire staff of Thorpe School we hope you have a great summer and cannot wait to welcome you back for the 2023-2024 school year. Once again, we will be focusing on meeting the needs of all students in a safe, welcoming and inclusive environment. We pride ourselves as a community that values the importance of building strong relationships with all our families. It’s going to be a year full of enriching learning experiences, fun and making wonderful memories together!
At Thorpe, we are Tigers, and as tigers, we strive to show the following traits:
T – Teamwork I – Integrity G – Growth Mindset E – Empathy R – Responsibility
All new student registrations go through Central Office located at Danvers High School. Please contact Pam Ames at (978) 774-4800 ext. 2219 to schedule an appointment.
With best regards,
Brian Reilly, Principal
Upcoming EventsView Calendar
- Posted Nov 21, 2023School Committee Meeting, November 27th, 6:30 p.m. (Virtual)General
- Posted Nov 21, 2023Policy Subcommittee, November 27, 2023 at 5:15 p.m. (Virtual)General
- Posted Nov 20, 2023Principal's Weekly Update, November 17, 2023Parents
- Posted Nov 15, 2023DEEP NewsletterCommunity
- Posted Nov 1, 2023Monthly Lunch MenuParent Information
- Posted Aug 31, 20232023-2024 Bus Route ScheduleGeneral
- Posted Jul 5, 2023Supply Lists, Pre K through Grade 5, 2023-2024General
- Posted Jun 13, 20232023-2024 Bus Registration for Grades K-12Community
- Posted Mar 1, 2023Thorpe Report Card 2022Parent Information