Little Falcons Preschool Program
Dr. Lisa Dana
Director of Student Services
Dr. Mary Tatem
Preschool Coordinator/School Psychologist
Little Falcons Preschool Programs are located at the Riverside Elementary School, 95 Liberty Street, Danvers
Our preschool program follows the Danvers Public School calendar with two exceptions: Opening day is one week later and preschool ends one week earlier.
Classes for 3-4 year olds meet Tuesday – Friday, 8:30 – 11:00 a.m.
Classes for 4-5 year olds meet Monday – Thursday, 11:35 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
The Philosophy of the Little Falcons Preschool program is one of open acceptance for all children at varying developmental levels.
Our goal is to create a climate of respect, success and joy necessary for lifelong learning through –
- development of self-esteem, confidence and individual potential;
- recognition of variability and similarities among backgrounds, learning rates and learning styles of all children;
- encouragement of child and adult active exploration and creative expression in a secure and consistent environment;
- acceptance of each child’s view of his/her world and
- continual parent involvement in the program.